Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Heart Allergies

Sooooo. Yeah. It's been a while, so here is a brief rundown of what's been up in the world of MN:

* visited Pittsburgh ("Pixburgh"), home of the Penguins, Pirates, Steelers ("Stillers"), guys with amazing mustaches, fem-mullets, excellent breweries, and the home of the best sandwich in the world ever, Primanti Brothers. Also ate at a brewery in a de-sanctified church and had many moments of pure sacrilidge, as our large group of 10 was seated on the altar. ON. THE. ALTAR. This circumstance was compounded in hilarity as I'd just brought 17 Official NYC Papal Visit '08, blessed by the Pope crucifixes across state lines as family gifts. If only I'd been there at LaGuardia when my bag went through security...but since I was booked on a plane that is more commonly used to fly the Keebler elves, there was no space for my bag as a carry-on. Alas!


* LOVED and LOVES seasonal allergies! Know what's even more fantastically awesome? Seaonal allergies AND migraines! It's like peanut butter and chocolate - so much better together. Wheee!


* Firemen. Oh, how I love thee. Here's how I do NO love thee, however: when thoust are parked in thine four firetrucks in frontest of mine abode and not explaining why thoust are there and keep referring to mine apartment and not using thine words "Not on Fire" in reference to mine apartment for over twenty minutes.

No comments: