Sunday, March 18, 2012

More allergies

Like everyone else across the country, or at least on the east coast(ish), allergies are hellacious this season. With a temperate winter without a few good, long freezes, all of the pollen and molds just kept growing. Now, with the trees budding, I am relying more and more on daily Mucinex and daily 24-hour Claritin. A small victory of graduating to every-other-week allergy shots was short-lived, and after a severe reaction to a shot I am now back to weekly visits. All that being said, I am remarkably not plagued by migraines. I had one in the middle of the night, but I chalk that up to a stressful day (bride test dinner PLUS a wedding reception PLUS multiple brides "popping in" -- oh yeah, not at all a hectic 9-hour nonstop day!).

Anybody else having allergy-influenced migraines?

No comments: