Sunday, October 12, 2008

Am I being tested?!?!

What a week! I had a low-grade migraine every day, or perhaps the same one decided to spend 6 days with me. Now, my definition of a "low-grade migraine" is a migraine with all of the fun side dishes: light and sound sensitivity, vise-like grip, occasional nausea (I am lucky on this front in that stomach problems are rare with me), general "out-of-it"-ness. Powering though the day is an option (one that I chose) but by the time I got home I had to climb right into bed. And then wake up at 2am or 3:30 am with terrible pain, be awake for 2-3 hours, fall asleep finally, and not be able to awaken with my alarm. Yeah: good times!

My guess is that the run of nicer weather this week churned up the fall allergy demons and all those little particles, on top of changing pressure systems, did me in. Or, you know, my head just sucks. I'm really open to either explanation.

No comments: